Monday, October 6, 2014

Family Portraits ... with a little wine

I just love doing family portraits.  Usually I find that the subjects start off somewhat apprehensive, but warm up after a little while and usually it's a lot of fun.  One of these subjects (not the kid) is inclined towards being more than a little apprehensive (I know because we did this last year as well), so this year I jokingly suggested they bring some wine with their picnic, since we were going to a park.  They took me quite seriously, and while we all still functioned quite competently, the wine took the edge off any nervousness, and we had a hilariously successful shoot.  I think I should make it a mandatory condition for all future shoots, as long as they are not too early in the day :)






No comments:

Post a Comment