Monday, June 18, 2018

C'est La Vie en France

So for three years, I had participated in a secret plan to attend my friend Sylvie's 60 birthday celebration in Fontainebleau, France.  Her brother organized everything, including a road trip which we will embark upon tomorrow, met me at Orly airport, and we just showed up at Sylvie's house yesterday.  She was expecting her brother and his wife, but certainly not me.  Although we have known each other for almost 40 years, we had not seen each other for 15 years.  Needless to say, she was surprised.  Another mutual friend, also of about 40 years, joined us later that afternoon, having driven from Geneva for the reunion.  I will be posting pics over the next few days, but this is the first batch, taken in the quaint Castle town of Fontainbleau.






No comments:

Post a Comment