Friday, March 30, 2018

Fox24 Charleston Studio

Awhile back I licensed the Fox24 Charleston studio to use two of my Charleston images in their studio for interview and discussion backdrops. Since I watch the 10pm news on Fox24 every night, I see them all the time (I can't stay awake for the 11pm news on other channels), and have been meaning to go and see what it looks like "in real life".  I called them and they were so nice and welcoming.  I got to meet the production crew and generally had a great visit.  This is what the studio looks like from behind their cameras.  Thanks Fox24 Charleston!




1 comment:

  1. It was so nice to meet you! Some day we will paint the door and the now-phased-out green screen, but your photos tend to make us forget about all that and remind us that we get to work in the most beautiful city in the world! You are most welcome any time.

    ReplyDelete