Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year!

So how did 2015 work out for you?  I hope it was a good one, and that you accomplished most of the goals you set for yourself.  The best way to put it all in perspective for me is to count my blessings.  I have a home, unlike many global refugees; I haven't lost a loved one to tragedy, unlike the many families who have been affected by terrorism, and I have not gone hungry - far from it.  I do not live with pain and am not lonely. When I add all those up, I realize that I have no cause for complaint.  My top three resolutions for 2016 are to lose that 10 pounds (I think that was a goal for 2015 ...), spend more time helping others, and spend more time practicing hearing from God.

I have been working with adding textures to images. Here are a couple that I like.  The originals were taken at Botany Bay and Hunting Island State Park.





No comments:

Post a Comment