Thursday, November 11, 2010

Another day in Sangju

Only two more days before I head back to the good old USA. Today we bundled up and walked down towards Leigh's school. I wanted to photograph the crop of persimmons I'd seen air drying by the 1,000's but they had been all covered up so that was disappointing. We turned and walked back uptown to one of our favorite coffee places - Coffee Holic and had a couple lattes. Leigh and Gideon took a cab back home and I took the long way, down some side streets. Leigh and Josh have a date night tonight, so I'm in charge. I'd forgotten what it was like to be up every couple of hours and how much I celebrated a burp!Leigh got her hair cut this afternoon and Josh shaved off his beard. Here they are heading out for their date.

No comments:

Post a Comment